Proceeding with the plans long-awaited …
- The for-profit social business venture business plan’s revision wraps up in the next few weeks to be submitted for grant applications.
- One of the core products, the play, “Charles’ Choice,” that introduces through a cast of characters and settings, goes into rehearsal in the New Year.
- A workshop production of “Charles’ Choice” is to be performed for filming Saturday March 11, 2017.
- The official release date of “Charles’ Choice” in both formats, the Play with the Director’s Handbook and the DVD, plus the release of the second edition of “Connecting the Dots … with The Respect Principle” is Monday evening September 11, 2017. Celebrating the release, will be a performance for invited guests and the public.
- Recruitment of the amateur, paid cast, assistant, lighting and sound tech may start as early as December, though readings for the cast start in January 2017.
More details to follow as the project’s timelines rolls on, so keep coming back!
And, as always, thank you for your interest!
October 18 2016
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, Founder, Artistic Director, & President of Connecting the Dots … with The Respect Principle http://www.therespectprinciple.com ©All Rights Reserved 2016