1. Projects must be funded 100% of the budget before STARTSOMEGOOD will release all funds at the end of the project’s fundraising deadline.
2. STARTSOMEGOOD collects money for the project using STRIPE, a company that allows donations to be received by credit card via the STARTSOMEGOOD website for the project.
3. All projects must be approved by STARTSOMEGOOD before they can go “live” as CHARLES CHOICE 9/11/2017 just has.
4. In order for a project to stay visible on the STARTSOMEGOOD website, 3 pledges need to be received in first 3 days.
5. All projects must create positive social change.
6. Budget/Use of funds be coherent
7. Projects are to be for a specific piece of work that occurs within a specified time frame.
8. Projects are to do something unique such as challenging us to think in a new way
9. Rewards are to be delivered in a reasonable amount of time after the funding is secured.
10. Once initial funding target is reached, a second target number will be released with an explanation of how those funds will also be used.
Learn more at https://www.startsomegood.com
And check out CHARLES CHOICE 9/11/2017!
April 24, 2017
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, Founder/President of Connecting the Dots … with The Respect Principle … the for-profit social business venture raising Respect Levels with original entertaining, educational, and inspirational books, products, and services. ©All Rights Reserved 2016