Well-written concise manuals reduce the lead time for getting the job done in the most efficient and effective manner, thereby also reducing frustration levels.
After studying Smashwords founder Mark Coker’s manuals to format manuscripts for his company’s ebook platform, my job was made much easier as was his team’s because my ebooks had no errors, which made their conversion to the other required formats for ebook retailers a breeze.
Since I was in my twenties, I have created manuals for the small businesses I have worked for to ensure clear directions were given consistently and accurately, also making performance reviews and the like, not only efficient and effective, but also compassionate.
Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle is also a manual, though different “manuals” are written for the different audiences.
- The planned project, play, and film Charles Choice 9/11/2017 is a manual for schools and communities on how to introduce respect as a principle versus a discretionary value.
- The print and ebook core book, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle … Getting Started is the manual for those who have either received little support and encouragement in life or have even received the opposite that did great damage to their spirit and heart. Also great for school study.
- The work-in-process pop culture version, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle … An In-Depth Look, Fresh Perspective, & Solution To An Old & Present Problem is for avid readers and people interested in how the world works to aid their understand of why a loved one is struggling in life and how they can best help them overcome the challenges such experiences cause. Also great for school study.
- Under The Influence … What We Don’t Know Does Hurt Us is the short version, the manifesto, presenting the rationale behind the Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle concept.
- Dark Horses … More Than You Believe is a short story about our relationship with ourselves and the severe consequences paid for choices based on following everyone’s heart but our own.
- The work-in-process nonfiction, A Charmed Life, is the story revealing the passion and purpose for the development of the core concept, books, products, and services for the global initiative, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle.
- And last, but not least, is the children’s Little Jack series that teaches children about irrational versus rational fears to aid their discernment abilities.
And the company is just beginning, so stay tuned!
May 1, 2017
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, Founder/President of Connecting the Dots … with The Respect Principle … the for-profit social business venture raising Respect Levels with original entertaining, educational, and inspirational books, products, and services. ©All Rights Reserved 2016