Appreciating my planning/organizing talent, yet also my intuitive, higher-calling led flexibility as I am decluttering and packing, but also considering the options on how best to relocate to the north coast California area between San Francisco and Mendocino/Fort Bragg in the United States from the Toronto, Ontario in Canada.
1. Plane and train transportation is ruled out because putting my two cats in a baggage area of a plane or even a train is not an option.
2. At first, I though buying a used mini cargo van to drive my felines and I would be the best option, but others are popping into my mind.
3. Maybe sharing the ride with someone, in my vehicle or theirs, would be better for several reasons. We could share driving time and costs, plus have company to share the cross-country ride.
4. However, with a professional driving history, clean driving record, and previous experience driving in other countries, including in the United States, maybe driving someone else’s vehicle across country for them rather than have them ship their vehicle could work too.
5. Most importantly, I remain flexible, optimistic, and focused since I know the time has finally arrived … hooray!
And hey, know anyone who wants to share the epic adventure?
Considering these options also means rethinking my packing strategy. Rather than moving all my stuff, which will be no more than a mini cargo van full, I could put the majority, maybe even downsize a bit more, into a storage unit to ship out later once we are settled in our own space.
What I love about my life now is how all of me is being put to work in ways that fulfill me too. Doesn’t mean I have all the answers, but it does mean I have what it takes to do all I am to do … and of course, for me, that also means I have God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and a whole bunch of angels in angel and people form, helping me too, so doubt, fear, and such things no longer have a place in this life I feel called to do.
Wishing the same joyous fulfillment for you too!
P.S. Looking forward to also recruiting California’s north coast team to take “Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle” to its next level!
KAITLIN ANN TREPANIER
Founder President Author Speaker Artist
Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle
©All Rights Reserved 2015
February 11, 2018