- Increased “potential” development
- Decreased depression and related disorders
- Reduced health care costs and healthier people
- Safer schools and communities
- Less victimization and crime
- More active community members
- More entrepreneurship and increased economic growth
- Better personal finances and financial management
- Less poverty and poverty-related issues
- Equalized empowerment to work together for the greater good
This is just a sampling of the positive rewards to be reaped by adopting the idea everyone is valuable … to be respected simply for being a life … because each person has a unique contribution to share with the world once they are encouraged, educated, and empowered to fulfill their potential to the best of their ability.
Learn more about Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle by reading the different books or booking a presentation for your school, community, or organization.
Thank you for your interest and support in making the world a better place for everyone!
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier
CONNECTING THE DOTS WITH THE RESPECT PRINCIPLE
Founder Entrepreneur Author Artist and Speaker
© All Rights Reserved 2018
August 29, 2018
NOTE: Kaitlin’s Smashwords interview and Ebooks available at www.smashwords.com