- Submitted my thesis, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle, to a university for graduate degree
- Submitted the book with its mini workbook section written for Grade 8 reading level, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle, based on the thesis to a global publisher
- Printed a proof of my own story, Broken Compass How To Save A Life
- Applied to a company that places people in respectful Livein Caregiver roles and homes after being forced out of rental space May 31st to accommodate a daughter’s father a home for his last years
- My need to help people and the need to help myself financially means adapting to needed changes and to giving myself some free time to enjoy life again too.
I am eager to get back to city living with all of its amenities and respect for diversity.
Until settled in my new role, home, and lifestyle, I want to thank you for your interest and your efforts in making the world a better place for all.
Until next time, all the best, respect, and peace,
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, Human Rights Activist, Author, Poet, Playwright, and Speaker