1. “Motivated and educated. Good direct speaker. Energetic, reasonable, and realistic.”
2. “Great speaker. Good listener as well.”
3. “I believe many many should take this course. The speaker (Kaitlin) was fluent in what she was saying. You taught me something new and I am grateful that you were here and shared your story. THANK YOU!!!”
4. “Gave me extra motivation. Actually made me look at my insides. Would have liked the talk to go longer.”
5. “Taught me to respect myself, take some time out and eat well. Motivated me and gave me more hope to succeed and makes me wish my friend was here to listen. Thank you. Your talks hit home!”
6. “It has reinforced that I have some personal issues to resolve NOW or I will repeat the same mistakes. I needed to hear this especially now. Thank you!”
Quoted from Chapter 19 “Stronger” of BROKEN COMPASS HOW TO SAVE A LIFE. Ebook available online. Print orders now being accepted.
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, Human Rights Activist, Author, Poet, Playwright, and Speaker. Available books, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle and Broken Compass How To Save A Life, with the untitled sequel now a work-in-process.