CONNECTING THE DOTS … WITH THE RESPECT PRINCIPLE
The company, Connecting The Dots … With The Respect Principle, develops and delivers original intellectual capital in the form of books, products, and services. A for-profit social business venture structure enables the company to fulfill its social mandate of helping people access more of their potential through education, entertainment, and inspiration, while also demonstrating that doing good can also be self-sustaining.
Getting in on the ground floor of the company transforming from an “Early Stage” concept to a “Growth and Expansion” adventure in the next few years translates into the opportunity to showcase your unique and diverse talents, plus the opportunity to become a great role model in the company and community, locally and globally.
- Passion for helping people and respect for all people
- Desire for compensation for doing good, yet compensation also tied to performance, including company’s growth and expansion
- Marketing expertise with publishing and academic sectors
- School system knowledge/experience, nationally, with interest also in developing global education systems’ knowledge/expertise
- Excellent communication skills, including social media
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Sales and closing skills
- Desire for a professional challenge that also fulfills one’s do-good drive
- Interest in spearheading a global initiative
- Comfortable with all age groups and with person on the street to high level leaders
- Full time position
- 100K investment, 25% partnership, 50K to start, and sales bonuses
- Potential candidates are invited to write a letter to explain why they consider her or his self to be the best candidate as Co-Founder/Business Partner for the concept, company, and global initiative, Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle
- Address letter to Founder and President, Kaitlin Ann Trepanier, via LinkedIn or by the Contact Page @ www.connectingthedotswiththerespectprinciple.com
- Thank you for your interest, but only those shortlisted for the opportunity will be contacted. At this time, there is no time limit on this advertisement
Best wishes, and as always, be who you really are for your best life.
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier
July 26, 2017
PRESIDENT FOUNDER SPEAKER AUTHOR KAITLIN ANN TREPANIER Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle … the for-profit social business venture raising Respect Levels with original entertaining, educational, and inspirational books, products, and services. ©All Rights Reserved 2015