Holding a big vision in one’s heart and mind drives the many required small acts.
1. Studying publicity and how to put together a press kit for newspapers and proposals for potential contest sponsors
2. Learning from social media marketing experts how best to utilize and maximize the digital tools rather than overwhelm with too many posts and too much information
3. Discovering legally, contractually, etc. how to best offer the Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle contest to engage youth, caregivers, teachers, and administration in schools, communities, and organizations
1. Fewer children and teens being targeted because of less prejudiced rationalization
2. Saved lives because of averted tragedies
3. More children and teens discovering and realizing their potential
BENEFITS and REWARDS
1. Altruistic satisfaction for helping in my unique way
2. Financial compensation for my unique talents and perseverance
3. Ability to give back even more to others because of my success
Feeling honored, fortunate, and blessed to have the combination of talents, skills, and experience to serve by creating a unifying, practical, logical, and compassionate initiative , Connecting The Dots With The Respect Principle, transforming our ideas of what our world can really be like when we value … respect … life simply for being other lives we share with our world.
Thank you for doing you part!
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier
CONNECTING THE DOTS WITH THE RESPECT PRINCIPLE
Founder Entrepreneur Author Artist and Speaker
© All Rights Reserved 2018
September 20, 2018
NOTE: Kaitlin’s Smashwords interview and Ebooks available at www.smashwords.com