- PREJUDICE … also known as partiality, prejudgment, narrow-mindedness, etc.
- GOSSIP … also known as petty talk, meddling, malicious talk, rumor, hearsay, etc.
- SELFISH … also known as self-centred, narrow-minded, egotistical, prejudiced, etc.
- UNKIND … also known as malignant, inhuman, inhumane, hateful, savage, etc.
- JEALOUS … also known as envious, possessive, resentful, begrudging, etc.
- MEAN … also known as small-minded, shameless, vicious, contemptible, etc.
- CRUEL … also known as vicious, spiteful, sadistic, vengeful, tyrannical, etc.
- VINDICTIVE … also known as revengeful, retaliatory, unforgiving, ruthless, etc.
- ABUSE … also known as insult, injure, hurt, harm, damage, impair, mistreat, etc.
- VIOLENT … also known as coercive, brutality, savagery, deliberate, murderous, etc.
Based on “Connecting the Dots … with the Respect Principle’s Respect Scale”
Kaitlin Ann Trepanier … The Respect Specialist
April 15, 2016
Raising my Respect Level was a healing process that took years because of the lack of such a device as the Respect Scale and the philosophy presented in Connecting the Dots … with The Respect Principle books, products, and services. The research, analysis, and development of the core concept empowered me to reclaim the parts of me discarded or oppressed due to lack of approval or support, including writing as a profession, to educate, inspire, and entertain through the establishment of my company … a social business venture, a for-profit business, dedicated to meeting the social need of raising individual and humanity’s Respect Level for the benefit of all people.
© www.therespectprinciple.com All Rights Reserved.